Thursday, September 26, 2013

Welcome to The Blissful Writer!

Welcome to my writing home on the web! My aim is to make this a fun, inspiring, and motivating place, while also making it comfy and cozy. I want you, my dear readers, to feel encouraged and supported here at The Blissful Writer. 

I want to help you to see that writing can be blissful and lots of fun! It doesn't have to be that painful, pour-your-blood-onto-the-page process. I am here to tell you and show you that it doesn't have to be that way. 

We are going to have so much fun here! I am going to be hosting lots of inspiring and motivating challenges and contests. I will be offering fun, creative and encouraging e-books and e-courses. 

I also offer Blissful Writing Coaching as well as proofreading and editing services. Please see my pages on these to get more information about these services. 

Blissfully yours,

xo ~ Kim, The Blissful Writing Coach 

No comments:

Post a Comment